Camp Regen is an amazing time of fun, games, solid biblical teaching and worship that is put on by Grace Community Church, Sun Valley.
When: Camp dates are July 25 – July 29. However, we will depart from Tri-City campus the morning of the 24th and go to Grace Community Church in Sun Valley. From there, we will leave for Glorieta, NM by charter bus the evening of the 24th. We will return to Grace Community early on the morning of the 30th. From there we will carpool back to Tri-City Bible Church, most likely arriving around noon for pick up.
Where: Glorieta Camps, 11 NM-50, Glorieta, NM 87535
Who: Any high schooler, including incoming 9th graders and “super seniors” who just recently graduated.
Cost: $399 per student, before June 1 (after that, price goes up to $449). If help is needed to cover the cost, email Ryan Hodson at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a family sends multiple students to camp, the cost for the second student goes down by 50% ($199.50). Any additional students from the same family go free. If the family has other students going to different Tri-City sponsored youth retreats, the rule still applies. So if you have a high schooler and two junior higher, the high schooler would be full price, the first junior higher is half off, and the third goes for free.
How do I sign up? Make check out to “Tri-City Bible Church,” and write “Camp Regen” on the memo. Both Glorieta Camp’s permission waiver and Tri-City Bible Church’s permission waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian in order to go to camp. Give church waiver to Ryan Hodson or drop off at church office.
What do I bring?
- Sleeping bag
- Ear plugs to sleep on the bus ride (or if your room-mates snore)
- Warm clothes for night-time.
- Clothes for playing sports and which you don’t mind getting dirty
- Swim trunks for guys & one-piece bathing suit for girls.
- A fancy, spiffy outfit for the formal, fancy dinner/talent show.
- Towel for shower & one of pool.
- Bible, pen, & something for note-taking.
- Trash bag for dirty clothes.
- Water bottle
- Phone charger (and portable phone charger for the bus ride is nice.
- Extra money for snacks/souvenirs.