This summer our junior highers will be joining together with Faith Bible Church of Murrieta for a time of worship, studying God’s word, and awesome camp fun!
When: June 21-24, 2018.
Where: Palomar Christian Conference Center, 34764 Doane Valley Rd
Palomar Mtn, CA 92060.
Who: Any junior higher, including incoming 6th graders.
Cost: $325 per student, before June 1 (after that, price goes up). If help is needed to cover the cost, email Ryan Hodson at email@example.com. If a family sends multiple students to camp, the cost for the second student goes down by 50% ($162.5). Any additional students from the same family go free. If the family has other students going to different Tri-City sponsored youth retreats, the rule still applies. So if you have a high schooler and two junior higher, the high schooler would be full price, the first junior higher is half off, and the third goes for free.
How do I sign up? Make check out to “Tri-City Bible Church,” and write “Jr. High Camp” on the memo. Both Palomar’s permission waiver and Tri-City Bible Church’s permission waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian in order to go to camp. Give church waiver to Ryan Hodson or drop off at church office.
What do I bring?
- Sleeping bag
- Ear plugs (in case your room-mates snore)
- Warm clothes for night-time.
- Clothes for playing sports and which you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Swim trunks for guys & one-piece bathing suit for girls.
- Towel for shower & one of pool.
- Bible, pen, & something for note-taking.
- Trash bag for dirty clothes
- Water bottle
- Extra money for snacks/souvenirs (there’s no ATM at camp, but items can be purchased by card.
- For additional camp info, click here.
For more info: Email Ryan Hodson at Ryan.Hodson@tcbible.com, or call 909-362-9742. Or visit pccc.com.