Women's Christmas Coffee 2017
Our annual Women's Christmas Coffee + Bake & Bless was held on Saturday, December 2, 2017. Our speaker this year was our own Michelle Kvandal. We had a blessed afternoon of worship, the Word and fellowship! Check out our photo gallery below. More photos will be posted here soon!
- Click here to listen to Michelle's message "The Gift" (John 4:10)
- Click here to view handout
- Click here to view the Promises of God
- Click here to view the program
- Click here to view the invitation
WBS Choir 2017
The WBS Choir participated in worship on Sunday, November 19, 2017, in thankfulness to the Lord for His faithfulness in our study of Galatians! Many thanks to Eileen Mitchell who led us in singing "Speak O Lord."
RGC Women's Conference 2017
"High Heels, Boots & Sandals: A Woman's Walk in Christ," was held April 7-9, 2017, at Palomar Christian Conference Center. Speakers: Marlean Felix (main speaker), Gay Bennet of Faith Bible Church in Murrieta, Jen Kira of Lighthouse Community Church in Torrance, and Hannah Hannibal. Speaker bios are available here.
NOTE: Marlean Felix's handout is for all of her conference sessions.
- "Experiencing Security in the Lord by Cultivating an Unshakeable Trust in Him" (Psalm 62), Marlean Felix (no audio)
- "Following David's Model Regarding Sin, Guilt and Forgiveness" (Psalm 51), Marlean Felix (click here for audio)
- "Searching for the Reflection (Body Image)," Hannah Hannibal (click here for audio)
- "Every Woman's Call to Work by Living in our Identity in Christ" Gay Bennet (click here for audio; click here for handout)
- "Exploring the Anatomy of Temptation & Pursuing Victory" (James 1:12-18; 1 Cor. 10:13), Marlean Felix (click here for audio)
- "Heart of Sexual Purity," Jennifer Kira (click here for audio)
- "Examining Our Identity and Practicing God's Divine Design" Marlean Felix (click here for audio)
Women's Spring Fellowship
Our annual Women’s Spring Fellowship "Table for Six" was held on Saturday, April 1, 2017. We met for breakfast in small groups, then convened in the gym for devotion, group activity and fellowship. Darlene Downs gave our devotion based on John 13:35, “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." You may listen to the devotion here. Tropical attire was encouraged as we celebrated our one year anniversay as TC Bible Church!
Women's Christmas Coffee 2016
Our annual Christmas Coffee was held on Saturday, December 3, 2016. Our guest speaker was Barbara Waite, and you may listen to her message here. After worship and the Word, we adjourned to the gymnasium for the "Bake & Bless" portion of our afternoon - coffee and sharing homebaked cookies with one another! A portion of our cookies were packaged as gifts to TC Bible homebound saints. You may view the event program here and Questions for Personal Reflection here.
Women’s 2016 Spring Fellowship
Our Women’s Spring Fellowship was held on Saturday, April 9th, 9:30am-12noon in the gymnasium. We shared a potluck breakfast followed by a time of fellowship and a message on our "Union in Christ" (Ephesians 5:29-32). The message transcript has been posted here.
Women’s Christmas Coffee 2015
Our annual Women’s Christmas Coffee was held on Saturday, December 5th. This year’s speaker, Delila Burnworth, shared her personal “rocks of remembrance” of the Lord’s faithfulness in her life and encouraged us to take time to write down and share our own. This year’s event also included a “Bake & Bless” activity where a portion of our cookies were packaged for delivery to CBC homebound saints.
Women's Christmas Coffee 2014
The Women’s Christmas Coffee was held on Saturday, December 6, 2014. Our theme this year was Luke 1:46-47, “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.” Our guest speaker was Christine Cho of Lighthouse Bible Church, and her audio message is posted here.
A portion of our homemade cookies was gifted to homebound saints. Thanks so much to our ladies and their guests for an afternoon of singing Christmas hymns and fellowshipping with one another in remembrance of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and God’s free gift of salvation! “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)