The format of our Women's Spring Fellowship will be a "Table for Six." We'll meet for breakfast in groups of six, then convene in the campus gymnasium at 11:00 AM for a large group devotion, group activity and fellowship. We'll adjourn at 12:30 PM.
CLICK HERE to view our invitation or pick up one in the Welcome Booth on Sundays. Last day to RSVP is May 6, 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- What is our theme this year? "Bound Together by Love" based on Colossians 3:14. Lovely attire is encouraged!
- I’d like my friend to be in my group. How do I make that request? You may make that request on the registration form. You may also request to be placed in a group with a woman you’d like to know better! We'll do our best to accommodate your preference. Group assignments will be finalized after registration closes on May 6, 2018.
- How do we decide where to eat? Each "Table for Six" will have a group leader, and she will determine the breakfast location. Group leaders will begin contacting their groups after registration closes on March 6, 2017.
- I can’t make it to breakfast. May I join the large group back at the church? Yes, of course! The large group devotion and fellowship will begin at 11:00 AM in the gymnasium.
- Is this a gospel outreach? I’d like to invite my friend/neighbor/co-worker to come who doesn’t attend Tri-City Bible Church. This event is designed to promote fellowship among the women of Tri-City Bible church.
- I missed the May 6th RSVP deadline! May I still attend? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is a group with open seats. If not, you are welcome to join us at 11:00am in the campus gymnasium for large group devotion and fellowship.
Questions? Please contact Lillian Knight at 858-775-8977 or email@example.com.