Our Joint Women's Conference with Redeemer's Grace Church will be held on Friday, April 13, thru Sunday, April 15, 2018, at Palomar Christian Conference Center. The theme this year is “Eyelashes & Eyeliner: More Than Sight - A Woman's Faith.” Main speaker will be Stephanie Schwartz, Directory of Women's Ministry at Compass Bible Church in Aliso Viejo.
- Registration deadline is Thursday, March 15, 2018 at rgcsd.com/womens-conf. Once you've completed online registration, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org that you will be attending with the women of Tri-City Bible Church. This guarantees your dorm assignment with our church group, and ensures you're included in group communication.
- This conference is open to women 18+ (younger teens welcome if accompanied by mom).
- View the Conference Flyer here.
- Dorm-style room is $195 for the weekend (includes conference fee, 2 nights, 5 meals).
- Motel-style room is $250/pp double occupancy for the weekend (includes conference fee, 2 nights, 5 meals).
- Saturday Only Day Pass is $95 (includes conference fee, 3 meals).
- List of conference topics is available here.
- View the tentative agenda here.
- FAQ's are available here.
Please plan now to join us in April!
Questions? Please contact Lillian Knight at 858-775-8977 or email@example.com.